Saturday, February 7, 2009

today's programme....

today hav to wake up early for scouts.. haizzz.. since its AGM so nvm lorr... and plus its the 1st meeting.. haha.. be a ''good'' member.. haha.. i din past my keahlian test but who cares even if i din get jawatan.. lol.. =] we choose our TL, ATL, SU, BENDAHARI and so on lar.. then we march.. thats wad i dun like... lol... its so tiring and they let u rest 3 mins(max) only!!!!! haiz... soooooooo tired... then my dad fetch me and we went to see lion dance.. my sis din go only my parents and i.. it was at Great Eastern Mall.. it started at 2.15.. when i think it was supposed to start at 2.... got lion dance then got dragon performance(dunno wad it is called) lol.. then got a ''yoyo'' performance.. it is very hard to perform it but it was still nice... lol.. then came back home see tv and then bath then eat dinner.. see tv again.. then till now.. which is BLOGGING!!! i lazy to do homework so i blog lor... hehe^^ lazy me!!!! LOL

No comments: